OFR: OCT based FFR
1. Huang J, Emori H, Ding D, Kubo T, Yu W, Huang P, Zhang S, Gutiérrez-Chico JL, Akasaka T, Wijns W, Tu S. Comparison of Diagnostic Performance of Intracoronary Optical Coherence Tomography-based and Angiography-based Fractional Flow Reserve for Evaluation of Coronary Stenosis. EuroIntervention. 2020 Jan 21. pii: EIJ-D-19-01034. doi: 10.4244/EIJ-D-19-01034.
2. Yu W, et al. Diagnostic Accuracy of Intracoronary Optical Coherence Tomography-derived Fractional Flow Reserve for Assessment of Coronary Stenosis Severity. EuroIntervention. 2019 Jun 20;15(2):189-197. doi: 10.4244/EIJ-D-19-00182.
3. Tian F, et al. First Presentation of Integration of Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography and Computational Fractional Flow Reserve. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 2019 Apr;35(4):601-602. doi.org/10.1007/s10554-018-1491-1
4.Tu S, Westra J, Adjedj J, Ding D, Liang F, Xu B, Holm N. R., Reiber H, Wijins W. Fractional Flow Reserve in clinical practice: from wire-based invasive measurement to image-based computation. Eur Heart J. 2020 Sep 7;41(34):3271-3279 DOI:10.1093/eurheartj/ehz918.
5. Ding D, et al. Immediate post-procedural functional assessment of percutaneous coronary intervention: current evidence and future directions. European Heart Journal. 2021; 42:2695-2707.
6. Ding D, et al. Optical Flow Ratio for Assessing Stenting Result and Physiological Significance of Residual Disease. EuroIntervention. 2021 Jun 8:EIJ-D-21-00185.
7. PCR-EAPCI TEXTBOOK: Julien Adjedj,et al. Computational non-invasive physiological assessment of coronary disease. Computational non-invasive physiological assessment of coronary disease. 2019. VOLUME I, PART II.
Headquarters:A6, Building 1, No.900 Yishan Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, 200233, China
Tel: +86 21 5467 0228